In response to the latest health announcements , we have implemented the below:
Hand sanitisers are in place throughout the dealership for all staff and customers. The dealership is also being thoroughly cleaned regularly.
All staff have been informed to stay at home if they are showing any of the symptoms.
- Service & repairs is listed as an essential service by the Irish Government.
- We have implemented the 2m social distancing measures
- We encourage all service customers to pay via card and we will have you checked out as fast as possible.
- All cars are also being comlimentary sprayed with a sanitiser when in the workshop.
- Our dealership is one where your personal space & the 2metre Social Distancing can be respected.
- Our Sales Dept are still able to take calls.
- While we don’t expect all customers to visit the showroom , we are able to send all customers personalised videos & photos of any cars you may be interested in.
- The vast majority of our sales process (including the finance) can be done online and over the phone.
- We can drop the car off to your house & you are able to do an unaccompanied test drive
We will issue an update if these circumstances change
Reception@menapiamotors.com / 053 91 92023